Relationships and ideas don’t develop by chance.
They result from hard work and careful nurturing.
Relationships are the product of a dedicated team effort toward client satisfaction working in a positive atmosphere. At Wallace & Associates, we strive to create an environment where professional relationships and ideas take form and grow into lifelong partnerships.
While some accounting firms in Los Angeles may talk about serving clients, we take the initiative. We are diligent, responsive and tuned-in to all the changes in the financial space. Our creative approach extends beyond the narrow confines of accounting services. Our staff of expert consultants and accountants in Los Angeles can help you out
with matters such as tax planning and preparation, estate and trust planning, cash flows and budgeting, incorporation or LLC formation, compliance and much, much more.
We become participants in your business. Like dependable partners or new members of your board, we are here to exchange ideas and to keep you informed. We make sure to keep the numbers in order, so you can focus on running your business. Your financial success is our goal and maximizing your profits and ROI is what we strive for. This positive attitude and ability to deliver are what cause our clients to look to us as their trusted advisors.
Commitment to Excellence
There are many demonstrations of our commitment to excellent service. Our efforts to maximize our capacity to assist our clients and add value prompted the launch of an internal paperless filing system earlier than most firms. Our proven ability to represent clients in tax and accounting matters is another example of this commitment.
Most people find number crunching cumbersome. Our clients leave all the money matters to us and focus on what they do best. Our proficient staff strategizes to make sure that you are compliant in every way, while maximizing returns and saving tax. Being customer-focused and timely has helped us gain unshakeable loyalty of all our clients.
Our perseverance and dedication to full service has proven very successful. Due to our emphasis on close client relationships, coupled with our expertise and creativity,even clients who have moved out of state rarely leave us behind. Instead, they continue to seek our service and advice, wherever they move to.Besides our clients from Encino’s neighboring cities (i.e.Sherman Oaks, Santa Monica, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Northridge, Calabasas, Malibu, etc.) we currently service clients located throughout the U.S. as well as in various countries worldwide.
Our Leadership Team
Mei started her career in 1980 and holds a Masters Degree in Taxation (MBT) from Golden Gate University where she graduated valedictorian. Her classmates included many attorneys and big six/national CPA firm tax managers.
- Provides compelling and successful client representation on tax audits, appeals and tax court petitions.
- Has extensive knowledge in individual, partnership, corporate, estates and trusts, tax-exempt organizations, pension plan, real estate, tax law and court doctrines.
- Advises and assists clients on income tax, estate, and financial planning engagements.
- Provides accounting, for many clients involved in a wide variety of businesses, professions and industries, including: apparel, entertainment, manufacturing, distribution, professional services, construction, etc.
- Furnishes business-consulting services in the areas of financing, financial reporting and general business matters.
- Renders tax and business advisory services to many closely-held businesses in various industries and professions.
- Has strong background in multi-state and international tax issues.
- Has significant involvement in merger and acquisition activities, representing both buyers and sellers; including responsibility for due diligence.
- Mei is an advisor to clients on many matters with accounting, tax and business implications.
- She maintains close relationships with clients and offers many value-added services.
- Mei is creative, persistent and highly motivated to serve the Firm’s clients.
Philip J. Klein
Philip has over 20 years experience as a Certified Public Accountant. He is a graduate of one of the top-rated accounting programs in the United States: California State University Northridge. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with emphasis in Accounting.
- Has extensive experience with audits of organizations that receive federal funding and must comply with Government Auditing Standards and the requirements of OMB Circular A-133.
- Has worked as a Controller of a high-tech manufacturer and a mortgage company.
- Has thorough knowledge of service-related, high-tech manufacturing industries and entities involved strictly with research and development, with a background in individual tax, partnership tax, corporate tax law and related court decisions and doctrines.
- Advisor to clients on numerous income tax and financial planning engagements.
- Proactive provider of value-added services to business owners and corporate executives to assist in making operational, financing and general business decisions.
- Provider of audit and accounting services, controllership, and business management advice to clients in a variety of industries, including real estate, merchandising, entertainment, retail trade, computer software, manufacturing, distribution, and professional service firms.
- Philip has great interpersonal skills and maintains close client relationships.
- He is an advisor to clients on many matters with accounting, tax, and business implications.
- He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants